What kind of Punctuation am I?

I am a question mark, because I am very curious and like to ask a lot of questions. For example, sometimes I listen in on my mom’s calls, and come up with a lot of questions afterward. If I am not 100% I will usually ask a clarification question. Sometimes I even ask questions about something I really don’t need to ask about. For example, on a math assignment I didn’t need to ask a question, but I thought I should, and I did.

I am also verbally curious about a lot of things, for example I ask a lot of questions about politics, math, chess, and others. A reason I am very curious is I never like to be left out. For example, I always want to know everything about what is going on, if I care about it. This happens in everything from politics to a comic I’m reading. In things I really care about, like math and chess, I ask SO MANY questions.

Sometimes I ask questions about my own work, like is this the best I can do? I like to make sure my work is the best possible. I do this by asking questions.

What kind of punctuation are you? You can your answer in the comments section below.

Published in6th Grade

Be First to Comment