The Warriors

The Warriors are second in the western conference at 27-14. First in the western conference is the Denver Nuggets at 27-12.

Cousins hasn’t been playing because he was injured but will probably play later in January. The Warriors are going to have 5 all stars in there lineup, they are Curry, Durant, Thompson, Cousins, and Green and I think that they will take the first spot in the western conference over the Nuggets.

The Warriors play the Nuggets in Jan,15 I think the Warriors will win even though the Nuggets are ranked first in the west.

In points per game for the Warriors Curry leads with 28.9 Durant is second with 28.4 and Thompson is third with 21.6. In the NBA for points per game Curry is tied for second with Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant is fourth.

The Warriors are fourth in the NBA behind The Bucks Raptors and Nuggets but are tied with the Pacers. They don’t have Cousins back yet but I think that they are going to start to improve with a All-Star center who is good at threes.

The top five teams in the west are 1 Nuggets 27-12 2 Warriors 27-14 3 Thunder 25-15 4 Clippers 24-16 5 Trail Blazers 25-17. I think that the Nuggets will fall in the next ten games because there roster isn’t as good as some of the other top teams.

These are the three best players on the Warriors in my opinion, 1 Curry 2 Durant 3 Thompson.

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment